Te Wahi Ora is grateful for the wonderful support we receive from our 400×10 Project, donors, sponsors, grant providers and supporters.
· The Trusts Community Foundation and to the 29 people that made individual donations for the first $2000 towards our much needed new dishwasher.
· Waitākere Ranges Local Grants (Auckland Council) for supporting to develop further strategies in empowering Māori & Pacifica women.
· Community Organisation Grants Scheme (COGS) for supporting to build resilient communities – offering respite care and time-out opportunities for women to create time for themselves at no charge to them.
· ACORN STAIRLIFTS for donation of a stairlift to help women that need assistance to get to our upstairs dining room.
· TRILLIAN TRUST for the electricity generator. Piha, due to all the beautiful trees we are blessed to be surrounded by, is susceptible to power-cuts during big storms and the generator helps ensure that the food remains fresh.
· BEDS R US for a new comfortable bed mattress for the retro caravan. Te Wahi Ora and the guests that sleep on it.
· Dress for Success—to empower women to achieve economic independence
· B2B—ethically produced cotton
· Amanda Edwards—marathon effort for fundraising `Give a little`
· Juliet Batten—fundraising
· Amanda Evans—fundraising
· Emma Farry—fundraising
· …and many others!